Flood Damage Repair
We have a lot of experience in flood clean ups and have a rock solid system that will have up and running in no time. If you wish we can subcontract in all the required tradesmen for the clean up. We have a lot of experience with insurance company and can help you along in that respect as well.
We are available on 24/7 call for emergency situations on 087-6236139.
Flood Damage Repair Process
1. Pump out water from basements / elevator shafts
From experience and training our team know how to remove water slowly and efficiently using our high tech pumps easing the process and ensuring we get heavy amounts of water as quickly as possible. After heavy amounts of water have been removed we can vac out all overlaying water between nooks and cranies ensuring all water is removed.
2. Removing dampness and odours
After a room has been flooded it is very difficult to remove dampness but thanks to our wide range of equipment we have dehumidifiers on ready to get your premise back on track as soon as possible. We use air foggers to deodourise and disinfect your property. We use special chemical agents to purify the air and make it smelling as fresh as possible we specialized Biozone Technology.
3. Removal of damaged goods provided
During this dreadful experience we know you will have all your furniture and personal items removed from the damage premise so we provide storage and maintenance for as many items you wish. For items such as carpets it is best to remove the carpet and hang it out to dry then wash both sides and then refit the carpet. This is the method we recommend and practice but if you wish to replace carpets we also can dispose of carpets and arrange the fitting of a new one.
Flood Damage Repair Cork Tips
After any flood damage situation do the following checks
- 1. Is it safe to stay in the house?
- 2. Electrical and “slip and fall” hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- 3. Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
What to DO after a flood
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminium foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove coloured rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT TO Do after a flood
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.