Imprinted Concrete Sealing
If you have imprinted concrete sealing is essential! The final step in the installation of stamped concrete is to apply a sealer suitable for exterior exposure conditions. Sealers provide several important benefits:
- They block the penetration of stains, oil, deicing chemicals and other contaminants.
- They protect stamped concrete surfaces from abrasion and wear.
- The make stamped concrete easier to clean and maintain.
- They enrich the color intensity of stamped concrete, whether the color is integral or provided by a dry-shake hardener and antiquing release.
- They add sheen to the surface, ranging from satin to high gloss.
Why Seal your Imprinted Concrete
While concrete is one of the most useful building materials used today, it is vulnerable and should be protected. Concrete sealants can increase the strength, longevity and aesthetic properties of your driveway for years to come.
The main weakness of concrete lies in the fact that it is porous, similar to a sponge. It absorbs liquids in small amounts on the surface that can cause damage in a number of ways. If it is a solvent (like maybe acid or deicer) it can rapidly wear away the concrete and cause pitting or surface deterioration, while also compromising the structural integrity of the entire substrate.
Water also causes an issue. When water freezes, the molecules expand and push against the walls of the microscopic pores. As a result, micro cracks can form and begin to expand and spread across the surface of the concrete. These micro cracks can continue to expand and become visible surface cracks that will be unsightly and weaken your concrete. This is why we recommend sealing your imprinted concrete to get the most from your investment.
About Imprinted Concrete Sealer we Use
Driveway Restore is a company specialized in the cleaning and application of protective coatings to all hard surfaces including Block Paving, Concrete, Tarmac, Natural Paving Stones, Slabs, Pattern Imprinted Concrete, Internal Flooring, Power Floated Floors, Graffiti Removal and Wall Coatings. We use Resto Coatings specially designed coatings and sealers, these are not a miracle-in-a-can product but are products that have actually been custom formulated and designed for their particular purpose. Resto Coatings is a protective coating manufacturer who are regarded as one of the best on the market. Our aim is to deliver a first class, high quality service from start to finish, to ensure that our customers are satisfied, we work on domestic and commercial property and all work is guaranteed.
Imprinted Concrete Sealing Covering….
We cover a wide range of locations as we are based in north Cork:
- Cork City, Blarney, Mourneabbey, Ballingcollig, Carrigtohill, Watergrasshill, Blackpool, Glanmire, Bishopstown
- Mallow, Kanturk, Milstreet, Newmarket, Boherbue, Kiskeam, Ballydesmond, Buttervant, Charleville, Fermoy
- Macroom, Ballyvourney, Coachford, Carriganmia, Rylane, Donoughmore, Bweeng, Beerings
- Killarney, Rathmore, Barraduff, Glenfesk, Clonkeen, Farranfore, Scartaglen, Castleisland, Tralee
- Abbeyfeale, Newcastle West, Drumcolliher, Rathkeale, Milford, Buree, Bruff, Fenagh
This is not an exclusive list as we also have traveled as far as Dingle and Youghal, just ring and find out if we can help you.
Call Ciaran at 087-6236139 or Contact Us via the Contact Form and we will respond asap.