Laminate & Vinyl Cleaning
Vinyl cleaning should be done every quarter to maximize the polish life cycle. This can be done with a buffer and the appropriate polish spray. For new or old floor they need to be striped back before polish can be applied. This is essential for the best finish.
We do overnight polishing jobs!
We can come into your establishment and do this over night as it takes hours from start to finish to apply the layers of polish before anyone can walk on it.
We provide three services for laminated and vinyl cleaning...
1. Vinyl Cleaning
We have heavy duty scrubbers with double rotary brushes ensuring all dirt and stains are no longer an issues on your floor.
2. Stripping and polishing vinyl flooring
We have all resources to strip your floor from any old polishes and then apply a smooth new shiny polish to the floor. We normally perform these services during closing hours as the floors cannot be walked on after being polished for so many hours after differentiating between different polishes. We have previously done large supermarkets over night and nursing homes.
After we clean a floor we can provide training on how to maintain the floor or a service can be arranged for us to maintain the floor.
VINYL CLEANING SERVICES COVERING….
We cover a wide range of locations as we are based in north Cork:
- Cork City, Blarney, Mourneabbey, Ballingcollig, Carrigtohill, Watergrasshill, Blackpool, Glanmire, Bishopstown
- Mallow, Kanturk, Milstreet, Newmarket, Boherbue, Kiskeam, Ballydesmond, Buttervant, Charleville, Fermoy
- Macroom, Ballyvourney, Coachford, Carriganmia, Rylane, Donoughmore, Bweeng, Beerings
- Killarney, Rathmore, Barraduff, Glenfesk, Clonkeen, Farranfore, Scartaglen, Castleisland, Tralee
- Abbeyfeale, Newcastle West, Drumcolliher, Rathkeale, Milford, Buree, Bruff, Fenagh
This is not an exclusive list as we also have traveled as far as Dingle and Youghal, just ring and find out if we can help you.
Call Ciaran at 087-6236139 or Contact Us via the Contact Form!