Tile Cleaning Cork
Newly Laid Tiles
Once your tile has been laid and grouted, it’s your responsibility to caulk areas that may be exposed to water. Caulking will prevent expensive subsurface damage and keep the tiled areas looking as good as new. This can be very difficult to clean but thanks to our power cleaners the process is simple and effective. We then can seal your tiles with a variety of sealer's. These sealer's range from natural look to a bright colour. Also have non-slip adhesives.
Old Ceramic Tiles
We can strip any old sealer's from these inside or outside. We also have removed grout and replaced it to ensure maximum life length for the tiles.
TILE CLEANING COVERING….
We cover a wide range of locations as we are based in north Cork:
- Cork City, Blarney, Mourneabbey, Ballingcollig, Carrigtohill, Watergrasshill, Blackpool, Glanmire, Bishopstown
- Mallow, Kanturk, Milstreet, Newmarket, Boherbue, Kiskeam, Ballydesmond, Buttervant, Charleville, Fermoy
- Macroom, Ballyvourney, Coachford, Carriganmia, Rylane, Donoughmore, Bweeng, Beerings
- Killarney, Rathmore, Barraduff, Glenfesk, Clonkeen, Farranfore, Scartaglen, Castleisland, Tralee
- Abbeyfeale, Newcastle West, Drumcolliher, Rathkeale, Milford, Buree, Bruff, Fenagh
This is not an exclusive list as we also have traveled as far as Dingle and Youghal, just ring and find out if we can help you.
Call Ciaran at 087-6236139 or Contact Us via the Contact Form!